GENERATING LEADS DURING THE PANDEMIC WITH A DIY CAMPAIGN STRATEGY
Montréal, QC, Canada
PPC Campaigns, SEO audit, Content Strategy, Wordpress page speed
About the company
Divan Bleu is a group of therapists and coaching experts, helping people develop their full potential at work, work out relationships’ challenges, and deal with their lives’ struggles.
“We have helped thousands of people with very intimate difficulties. You will come out of each appointment with a new perspective, new tools, or honest feedback so that you can find solutions to your problems.”
– Bianca Saia, owner
Putting digital marketing first is a surefire way to create a well-known brand—even more so if your audience is hyperconnected millennials. But how can you make that happen if you are a small business seeking to do your marketing in house, with no specialists in the team? That was Divan Bleu’s dilemma while approaching hafferi.
First, they needed to improve their search engine ranking and drive visibility. While Google My Business already provided some decent visibility, they wanted to explore more tools and expand their lead generation potential.
Moreover, owner Bianca Saia sought ready-to-go, DIY marketing solutions. This way, Divan Bleu could keep growing in the long run with no strings attached to any agency.
To start, hafferi examined Divan Bleu’s goals, competitors, and client personas. Based on that, hafferi set up a strategy that was at once effective, tailor-made, and easy to run.
- Enhancing the website experience—especially in mobile—by compressing images, removing unnecessary CSS, and slimming down the JS code. All was done before Google switched Divan Bleu’s indexing to Mobile First in August.
- Identifying the ideal channels to reach their audience (Google Search to engage people looking for therapy, Facebook to raise awareness for after the pandemic).
- Finding a unique tone and voice for Divan Bleu’s brand.
- Tracing a content plan, sorting out content types, hot topics, publishing frequency, and content opportunities.
- Setting up DIY Facebook and Google campaigns that could be turned on and off by the client whenever needed, without experts or any other setup.
- Training the client’s team for running their content plan and ad campaigns.
- Improving SEO by adjusting page titles, meta descriptions, alt texts, Google My Business info, and citation campaigns (in more than 50 local directories).
Online campaigns: Traffic driven from Google Ads and Facebook ads to Divan Bleu’s website to contact the company or talk to a therapist right away during the COVID-19 crisis.
Page speed: A 78% faster load time on a fully loaded page.
SEO: Divan Bleu increased its ranking in several core keywords in search engine results.
Leads: a 50% rise in monthly leads once businesses were free to reopen in Montreal after the COVID crisis in spring 2020. Two professionals were hired due to increased demand.
From the moment we met, Jorge gave a strong sense of trust. I learned a lot, felt always supported. He helped my business jump in sales in only a few months. Top-notch customer service, expertise, generosity, warmth and speed are some words that come to mind when I think of him.
Founder - Divan bleu